The Fast Track To Your Technician Class Ham Radio License Technician is the entry-level ham radio license that lets you operate on all ham channels from 30 MHz up, which includes the very popular VHF and UHF bands. To get your license you must pass a multiple-choice test.
The Technician license test consists of 35 questions drawn from a pool of about 350. Memorizing the answers to 350 questions is difficult, but The Fast Track makes it easier by explaining the reasoning and technology behind each correct answer. It's simply: When you understand the material, you remember the answers and pass the test.
Best of all, once you've passed your exam you'll have a solid grounding in ham radio basics.
- Includes every possible question and every answer
- Correct answers clearly marked in bold
- Precise instructions for how to locate a testing session, how to prepare, and even what to bring -- and what not to bring -- to the test.
- All technical topics explained in clear, plain language, most with illustrations
- Step by step instructions to solve all the math problems, complete with exactly which keys to press on your calculator for each problem
- Test taking strategies
- Hints to easily solve many questions and avoid the traps in the test
- Written in "learning order", not just the order of the official question bank.
- Covers questions that will be used until June 30, 2018.
- Over 190 pages packed with information
Michael Burnette, AF7KB, holds an Amateur Extra class license. He has decades of experience in commercial and amateur radio, and more decades of experience as a professional adult educator.